We currently offer the following classes:
1.CrossFit – Our core strength and conditioning program which combines constantly varied, functional movements, and performs them at increasing intensity. It is evidence-based fitness that prepares the athlete for any physical contingency. We are the “sport of fitness”. CrossFit develops 10 general physical skills: cardiovascular/respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy. Watch a short video!
2. CrossFit Lite – Many people want to experience the fun of CrossFit, but may have reservations about using the barbells. CrossFit Lite is designed to maximize your fitness by using a variety of different body weight movements and objects like kettlebells to obtain significant strength and cardiovascular health. Each class is different and can include activities like running, body weight movements, or using kettlebells, wall balls, or boxes. While we call this CrossFit Lite, don’t be confused that this is easier than a typical CrossFit workout!
3. On Ramp – This is the course that teaches the foundational movements of CrossFit, plus other movements that are frequently used during WODs. On-ramps also teach the language of CrossFit (like what WOD means). This sets the stage for you to be successful going forward!
4. PBI Power Hour – This class is a more traditional boot camp type class using suspension training, kettle bells and body weight exercises. This is a great cardio workout!
5. Kids – The kids class offers a chance for children ages 5-10 to learn basic calisthenic movements, balance, coordination and agility through fun games and competition!
6. Yoga – Our yoga class is designed to compliment your workouts by improving mobility and restoring your body through focused mindfulness.
We also offer one on one training that is tailored specifically for you!